The EASYBLOCK is more than just an ordinary wheel chock: the interface between operators and drivers is simplified and automated.
- A robust steel system of 180 Kgs.
- An intuitive and automatic link between operators and drivers.
- Safety beyond all of the manual blockage systems that currently exist.
The driver has not blocked his vehicle
The operator is unable to load/unload
Because the dock cannot be manoeuvred (neither can the door, if they are linked to one another)
The transhipment isn’t complete
The driver cannot remove the blockage system
- Control unit with a LED light indicator, an alarm beeper and a maintenance selector switch.
- Exterior red and green lights (similar to traffic lights) and another alarm beeper.
- Door and dock blockage exits.
- Infrared sensor for the dock’s position.
- Inductive sensor for the blockage system’s position.
- Electromagnet locking device for the system’s steel cylinder (wheel-stop) – Patent registered.
- The sensor’s wirings are made with plug connectors for easy maintenance.
- Safety lighting by LED lights with twilight sensor, adjustable from the control cabinet.